The Cetus sieve is a totally new, bow screen pre-filter, made using the latest rotational moulding technology.
With all of its benefits and build quality, it is undoubtedly the best of its kind on the market today, regarding quality and performance!
It is designed to efficiently and effectively remove large amounts of mechanical waste from a pond. It can be set up gravity OR pump fed and has many benefits over the original bow screen technology.
This Cetus has a variable inlet height using the unique patented Pondflow regulation system – for use when gravity fed. This allows water levels within the pond to drop without causing the circulating pump to be starved of water. The Cetus will allow a skimmer or a bottom drain to accept vast amounts of waste without excessive cleaning needed to be carried out. The water must then be pumped to either a normal filter above pond level (Nexus Eazy/Eazy Pod) or to a pressurised filter.
If pump fed, the sieve is placed above pond water level and then the exit water is gravity dropped into your main filter.
- Perfect fit screen so no waste can bypass
- Totally reliable and simple to install
- Plug and Play – comes with flexible boots to
- connect to pipework
- Greatly reduced backwashing/maintenance
- of pressurised filters
- Robust one-piece mould –no welded joints – no leaks!
- Large waste collection area which slopes to sump outlet
- Ideal for mechanically filtering skimmer lines
- Patented float that gives constant flow for
- gravity-fed level fluctuations
- Maximum flow rate 18,000 litres per hour
- Tri-slot 300 micron wedge wire screen in 316L
- stainless steel on 100% of surface area
- Increased levels of oxygen